Bits of the setting and most of the characters are very strange. The main character, September, starts out in her own house in the US. Then one day, a wind picks her up, the green wind to be precise (the wind not actually green, but it is a character in the story). The wind tells September, the world is flat and that there is a fairyland. He helps her get there, and she find some witches. She wants to be one and is sent out to do something in oder to be one. I bet she's going to run into other living things and forget all about the witches.
September is a curious girl looking for something to do. I think all humans are curios too, for the same thing as September, just not in the same way. We ask other people, we look on computers, we do pretty much anything other than what September does. She rides on some wind that she doesn't know of to some place she's never heard of before. But I guess that could be normal in the world she lives in.
No comments:
Post a Comment