I am still reading Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld. Alek escaped rom the Leviathan. Now he is hiding out in Istanbul. He had a couple meetings with Eddie Malone, a New York Times reporter. He found a group of people who can help him fight the Germans. On his walk there he has to fight this guy's daughter. The main person in this group turns out to be this guy's mother, she can't walk and has to lay in bed. But her bed can walk, so she can still get around.
Deryn, the girl who is pretending to be a boy to be in the air force, gets invited to see the Sultan (I'm not really clear on who he is) with Dr. Barlow. She goes there to deliver a gift (the eggs). The Sultan crushes the eggs and they all leave. Deryn is invited to be the commander of a mission. She brings 3 other people. One breaks his ankle and the other two get captured. I am still waiting to see what happens to Deryn.
After Alek escaped from the Leviathan, Deryn and Alek haven't seen each other. But Eddie Malone has helped them keep in contact. He brought a message to Deryn from Alek. I bet they are going to find each other again somehow (or at least I hope). I think this is a great series and I encourage you to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment