"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Lao-tzu

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Done With The Games

I finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (for the third time). It was a good book. Katniss and Peeta won, were saved and went back home.

I think the first book is better than the other two, but they are still good. I think this because it's the original. The second book is kind of like a repeat, another Hunger Games. The third book, I think Suzanne Collins just wanted to be another book, it wasn't as interesting and why kill Prim?

I think another book for the series should be Katniss mentoring a district 12 tribute. This is because in the book Katniss says she would hate doing that, having to watch your students die. Plus, it would give you two different views  of the games, unlike how it is with two books with the same view of her in the games.

Because the state tests are over I am going to go back to reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. Where September had turned into a tree, was saved and had her friends taken from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment