"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Lao-tzu

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Right or Wrong : Prediction

       I have finished The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. My prediction was half correct and half incorrect. In my prediction I thought that the four kids, Reynie, Sticky, Constance and Kate, would escape from the institute and get caught and returned, then try again without anyone knowing and be safe. I was not correct because they were only offered to escape by Mr. Benedict but didn't. They stayed and almost defeated "The Whisperer" and Mr. Curtain but Mr. Benedict finished off the job and got them off the island that had the institute on it. So they didn't exactly escape themselves two times but they did escape once and get offered to escape once so I was also half correct.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I liked how you said your prediction. Not alot of people do prediction they just retell or write about the theme, but you predicted. Also nice prediction even thought it was wrong Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete