It has been very slow moving, but I am still reading The Stand by Stephen King. Even though book clubs finished tho week I don't want to just abandon a book like this. I didn't read too much this week but I met some new characters, Poke and Lloyd. They were riding around in a stolen car. This car had many guns and marijuana in it.
Poke and Lloyd went around killing people and stealing money until the police caught them. And that was the end of the chapter. Stu, who was in the hospital and not cooperating, is now cooperating, after having a talk with someone working in the hospital.
It is going to take me a long time to finish the book. I am on page 153 out of 1,439 pages! My class didn't have a book club meeting this week, we had no time. But I am guessing we would have talked about the new characters and their impact on the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment